The Tree of Life Necklace is more than just a piece of jewelry, it has the power to enchant, thanks to stunning detailing and symbolic meanings.
It can be a meaningful present for any person celebrating an important life event. Just like a tree overcomes challenges like strong winds and storms, the tree of life symbolizes a person getting through life.
People are enlightened that wearing this Tree of Life Necklace as healing jewelry bringing positive energies to everyone.
- Buddhism. It is believed that because of the Tree of Life, or they called, “Bodhi Tree”, enlightenment was achieved by Buddha.
- Ancient Egypt. It is claimed that the tree of life symbol is both defined as both wealth and death.
- Nordic Culture. It is considered in this culture that the Tree of Life is the source of knowledge.
- African Culture. It is believed to be a life-saver to Africans. They have a tree called, “Baobab Tree” or a bottle tree that has fruits that can be harvested in any type of season and weather.
- Celtic Culture. For them, the tree of life represents heaven and earth connection.
How can Tree of Life Jewelry Benefits You?
- Strength. When all else fails, just by glancing and remembering that you have your tree of life necklace with you, your strength is regained, and you can continue what you’re doing passionately.
- Health. Physical provision is now a necessity, and the tree of life necklace can help you. It is the source of the owner’s healthy life, for it encourages and inspires to keep living and taking care of oneself.
- Spirituality. Knowing that the tree of life has a connection to gaining knowledge and wisdom, it reassures you to have a deeper connection to God. The necklace reminds you that God will be able to provide everything you need. Hence, it increases your spiritual aspect.
- Harmony. Being able to live each day wearing the tree of life necklace meaning that it enhances your mood making your day be in a harmonious state. Other aspects of life may also be part of harmony: family, friends, other relationships, and status.
- Prosperity. As many as the branches of a tree, as green as the leaves of its branches, as abundant as the harvest of the fruits, so is your financial status can grow. Aside from an abundant supply of income, this also means of career growth, contentment, satisfaction, and victory in life.
The best thing about this necklace is that it is made of chakra stones.
In yoga, chakras are the centers of the energetic body or the aura. While we have many throughout the body, there are seven major chakras. Each has its own meaning, significance and responsibility for different physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of our being.
When an individual travels on the path of enlightenment, he/she must balance these seven chakras to achieve harmony and peace in his/her life. In yoga, each asana works to increase the flow of energy into a specific chakra and clear any negativities from it. Even simply focusing on the chakra location and visualizing its color will help us to clear and activate it.